We officially pulled out our patio furniture! That’s right- we dusted off the cushions and set up our outside hangout for the season. And that means back patio cocktail season has begun!
I am sharing my absolute favorite margarita recipe with you today: Frozen Mango Margaritas. They are delicious, beautiful and the perfect drink for sippin’ under the sun! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: if you click on any affiliate links in this post I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thanks for supporting my page!
Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe
- 1.5 ounces of your favorite Tequila- (I use Espolon Blanco Tequila)
- 1/2 ounce of Triple Sec
- 1 cup of Frozen Mangoes (look for these in the frozen fruit section at your grocery store)
- Juice of 1/2 a Fresh Lime
- 1/2 Cup of Mango Juice OR Pineapple Juice
- A blender, Ninja, Magic Bullet, Etc!
Directions: Add all ingredients into your blender of choice and blend on high until the mango chunks are blended into a smooth and creamy texture. Enjoy!